- SVCA Board Meetings: Our General / Board meetings occur on the third Wednesday of each month at 7pm, in the Lounge located at the West end of the Community Hall.
- Brain Awareness Week, carya presents “The Teenage Brain, What’s going on in there”, Southview Community Hall (Kadillac Room), To register for this FREE event visit caryacalgary.ca/events, March 13 2017
- Federation of Calgary Communities presents the “Developed Areas Guidebook” at Southview Community Hall (Main Banquet Hall), March 28 2017, 7-9pm
- ReTree Calgary: June 7, 14, 21 2017 at Southview Community Hall (details to follow)
- carya celebrates Canada’s 150 Birthday! All welcome, Southview Community Hall (Main Hall), more info to come. June 16 2017
- Southview Dance Club Society, Main Hall, Wednesday nights, 7:30pm, contact Judy for more info: email@example.com 403-266-7167
- Social Dance Club – Main Hall, every other Saturday, Sharon, firstname.lastname@example.org 403-242-6957 (Mar 11, 25, Apr 8, 22)
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings – Kadillac Room, Thursdays 7:00pm & Kadillac Room, Fridays 7:30pm
Southview Community Christmas Pub night
- Saturday, Dec 17 2017, 7pm onwards
- Games, pool, music, neighbours and board games. Lots of festive fun!
- All ages, all welcome
- Memberships will be for sale
- Snacks and drinks for sale (please bring cash)
How The City of Calgary can best support Community Associations by Federation of Calgary Communities Event, Nov 23 (10am) & 29 (5:30pm). Nov 23 Info Here. Nov 29 Info Here. At Southview Community Hall.
Halloween Candy – Oct 31, 2016, 6pm
Octoberfest – Oct 22, 2016
General / Board meeting – October 12, 7pm
As the fall arrives your new Southview Community Association board is getting ready to get down to official business.
The group is working towards an inclusive and open relationship with all Southview residents. As such, they will be making time prior to all official board meetings to meet folks from the community as well as introduce other key resources that contribute to Southview’s success.
Please feel welcome to come see us Wednesday evening. Bring a neighbour and bring any questions, ideas or feedback you have for the board and the city officials that will be in attendance.
See you there!